Mental Health and Well Being
Thursday, August 06, 2020, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Are you okay?
“God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and a sound mind.” II Timothy 1:7
God cares about you and has laid it upon Bishop Lambert’s heart to have an interactive Mental Health/Wellness Zoom session with our Bethel family. This "check-in" will answer important questions that many of us face during these uncertain times.
Guided topics of discussion will include:
- Signs of depression and anxiety
- Losses experienced during the pandemic
(loss of a love one, job, finances)
- How to handle the anxiety of society ‘re-opening’ returning to
work and children to school
- Reaching out to others when you need help and/or feel life
challenges are overwhelming
- Action steps you can take
- Prayer support and resources
Bishop Lambert will be joined by guest presenters Dr. Carlton Payne, Chief of Psychology for the Philadelphia Department of Prisons, Mental Health Counselor and Crisis Intervention and Dr. Sarah Renee Langley, Leadership Coach, Biz Consultant, & Licensed Counselor.
Join the discussion to get valuable information that will support your mental well-being during this sensitive time.
To access the Zoom link click here.