Prayer & Fasting
Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 7:30 PM - Friday, January 22, 2021, 9:00 PM
Join us Wednesday, January 20th through Friday, January 22nd at 7:30 pm for a time of prayer. We’ll eat one meal a day during the fast and meet for prayer via livestream.
Our purpose for this time is to cry out to God to heal our land and the entire church of the Lord Jesus.
Our prayer time will be directed to the following areas:
- Spiritual awakening in our churches
- More intimacy with the Lord, so He takes the place of King of our lives.
- Releasing the power of God in our services and in our world.
- For the Salvation of those who are blinded by the evil one.
- UNITY in our churches.
- Healing of the sick and oppressed.
- Sensitivity to the Holy Spirit for this end-time move of God.
- A new release of love for one another.
We will begin at 6:00 AM and continue until 6:00 PM. We will gather for prayer at 7:30 PM by way of the live stream and at church. If you come out to the church, face masks are required. Please register to join us in-person. We will follow the same guidelines we use for our worship services.
This is an important event for Bethel; let us go with God and be faithful to the effort.